Adept PDF to Html Converter software product converts PDF files to HTML files while seeking to preserve the original page layout (as best as technically possible). Adept PDF to Html Converter enables the conversion of layout originally designed for paper to be used on the Internet.
Adept PDF to Html Converter software is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
- Support PDF to HTML file conversion.
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Convert PDF file into one continuous html page.
- Conversion of vector graphics into image files.
- Automatically link page numbers to all generated pages.
- Allow replacement of fonts and characters in generated HTML.
- Automatically resize pictures to fit frame borders.
- Optimize and scale HTML code for different screen resolutions.
- Accurately preserves Text, Tables, Graphics & Layout.
- Generate Navigation, Page Index Bars.
- Support multiple document conversions (Batch Processing).
- Convert outer fonts into text and embedded fonts into images.
- Support drag and drop files and batch conversion.
- Support encrypted PDF file (Automatically).
- Support hyperlinks from PDF file to HTML file.
- Support Page ranges (all, from to, individual pages).
- Support PDF1.8 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0).
- Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, VISTA, 7, 8, 10 or Later.
- Full install / uninstall support.
Adept PDF to Html Converter is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-10. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Adept PDF to Html Converter (version 3.40) has a file size of 5.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 207 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.